TRIPAWDS: Home to 14795 Members and 1264 Blogs.
HOME » NEWS » BLOGS » FORUMS » CHAT » FACEBOOK » TWITTER » RANDOM BLOG

Tripawds Supporter sites have no ads!

july 8th 2010 around 5:30 pm

July 16th, 2010

Tripawds is a user-supported community. Thank you for your support!

beaner died. 3 months after the amputation.

I dont regret anything that happened. he was a great man and i loved him with all of my heart, on 3 legs or 4. My boyfriend and I took him camping for 3 days before he went and he absolutly loved it! he played in the water, ate great food, and snuggled as much as ever with us. the day we were coming home he was just very tired and didnt really want to move around as much. he got home and rested all day and night with me in our hideaway under the desk. The next day he was struggling breathing and wouldnt move for anything. that night i took him to the vet and we said our goodbyes. He went peacefully asleep. I miss him with all of my heart. I appreciate the time i got with him and the extra 3 months the amputation gave us was amazing

my sweet Beaner

To remove ads from your site and others, upgrade to a Tripawds Supporter blog!

4 Responses to “july 8th 2010 around 5:30 pm”

1. Carmen (Catie's Mom) on July 17, 2010 7:25 am

So sorry for your loss!

Hope you find comfort in all your wonderful memories with him.

2. admin on July 17, 2010 9:47 am

Bless you for all you did for Mr. Bean. He was lucky yo have you. And thank you for sharing his life with the Tripawds community. Peace.

3. jerry on July 17, 2010 11:54 am

Beaner, you are proof that amputation is such a gift. Your story will live on furever here, as will your spirit. Thank you for letting us be in your life. We love you.

Hugs to your pawrents, we send our deepest condolences.

4. jakesmom on July 17, 2010 11:00 pm

I’m so sorry to hear about Beaner… He was a beautiful and sweet dog. I’m so glad that you all got to spend some good quality time together before he passed.

Sending you both a big hug… You’re in my thoughts and prayers…

Angel Jake and Wolfie’s Mom